ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 08:17:13 -0400
HI Phil,
My internet was down, but not because of the rain.  I continue to
have trouble with Eudora, Jaws and microsoft and when they're all at
war within my computer, communication is blocked.  I haven't been
able to get on since Saturday.

The rain is south of us.  Some parts of Maine received 12 inches in
less than two days, but we've had mostly sunshine.  In fact, it's
almost drought conditions here.  Isn't that crazy?

Thanks for asking about me though.  Now, pray that I can get this to
you.  In fact, if this makes is successfully to the list, I want to
tell about my mother's day, because it's about Chris.
Kathy