ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 20:33:23 -0600
Phil,

It seems to me that it might take more than a week before you would be able
to lift things again.  I have a friend from Daybreak who did something to
her back and she's in pain.  She said it might take from 3 weeks to 6
months?  (I don't remember, but it's a long time if she's going to be in
pain.)  Sure wouldn't hurt to pray for her.  While I'm at it, Health and
Welfare has said that Tawney cannot live with us, because she has too many
points in poor health, and there is someone in our house who needs nursing
home status care.  Blanca told Tawney about this, and Tawney said she's
going to fight it.  She's gone through more rough times, fighting with her
family over something, fighting with her care provider.  Just shows how
messed-up this world is.

Thanks for your prayers and support!

Sharon