ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 23:09:47 -0500
He sure will Karen, he sure will.

Brad

on 10:09 PM 5/13/2006, Karen Carter said:

Thanks for the update great news.  He will get there.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed

 > the Ten Commandments?

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out
there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out
there is

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
-KC- Ministries