ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 11:33:56 -0500
Phil,

You said...

Say, Brad,

Now I say... "Brad". How's that? hehehe

Then you said...

Could you go over once again that back stretching exercise you posted on
echurch for me to follow?  Additionally, next time, could you make an MP3
file and send it to me so I could have some background music of some type
listen to as I pull my back out trying to keep up with the program you
laid
out?  Thank you.

Sure, sure, not a problem at all Phil glad to do that. Ready here we go.
Oh I'll make a mp3 of a man screaming in excruciating pain so you don't
feel so left out while pulling that back out OK? I'll even toss in some of
that chinsy music track in the background, just enough to aggravate the
soul to match the back. But for now the exercise goes something like....

One, and a two. and a one two three. Toe touchies!! Up and down, up and
down. one, and two and one and two, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in
and breathe out. come on touch them toes, up and down. And up, and down,
let's go let's go, you can do it now, that's it, one, and two. And one,
and two. That's it.

Glad to be of assistance Phil. Anytime. Just say the word.

Brad