ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:23:41 -0500
Phil,

been there and done that... just recently too.  Praying. Nice warm bath
helps as well some horizontal time.

Brad

on 04:08 PM 4/25/2006, Phil Scovell said:

This afternoon, I pulled muscles in my lower back and I cannot stand up
straight without severe pain.  Sitting is better but the pain is still
there
but just not as bad.  No, going to the doc won't do much good because I
have
had this happen before.  This is worse than I have ever experienced
before,
unfortunately, and if it goes its normal route, it last for about two
weeks.
Anyhow, your prayers will be appreciated.  Man, does it hurt, too.

Phil.
Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com