ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:00:47 +0100
Dear Brad,

My heart goes out to your family at this time which is obviously very
difficult and sad for you all.  It does sound though that your nephew Andy
is making much better progress than they'd initially thought possible and
indeed we shall all just stand with you and praise God for what He has done
so far.

I pray that you will know great wisdom in knowing when you need to be with
Andy and when you should be home.  May God fill you and use you as His tower
of strength at this time.

In Him:

Carol