ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:22:28 -0600
I have heard it often said, the Enemy, or the devil, or Satan, cannot read
your mind.  Is this true?  Any Biblical evidence to this?  Let's say it is
true, although I am not convinced yet that it is, but just for the sake of
discussion, let's say that it is true.  turn this concept around.  Can God,
I E, the Holy Spirit perhaps, read our minds?  Yes?  No?  Why, or why not?
We know that God can but does He?  If so, does He need our permission first?
If not, what happens to free will if he deliberately reads our thoughts.
Any ideas on this?

Phil.