ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 16:29:44 +0100
Julie,

It's Saturday morning here, so we're ahead of you by about eight
hours.  I'm therefore taking the opportunity, in the quiet, now
to pray for you as we have friends coming soon.

It may not sound worth hanging on to, but, after today, the
hardest parts will be over and you can take time to grieve and
reflect on where you want to go next and then hear of Lear's
settling down.  My heart is knit with yours right now.

Your sister in Christ:

CAROL