ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 01:58:11 -0500
Hi Phil,
I want to thank you for being so vigilant in keeping us informed about
Vicki's condition.  Praise the Lord for her improvement.  Now, I pray they
find out what the problem is.

It is 10 minutes to 2AM here and I have been up since 1AM.  I fell asleep
about 6pm and just awoke.  I got a cup of coffee and came to the computer
and there was a friend in Iran who was contacting me via Messenger.  I just
finished the conversation with him.  I am up because I am not working this
day so I don't have to worry about sleeping or not.
I will continue to pray for you, Phil, and the messes you get yourself into
(grin) and for the opportunities you have to speak for the Lord.  I pray for
all on the list and for the needs of each one.

Let me remind you all of the offer of the chatroom which stands.  However,
the problem has been that no one is there so when people go they find no one
and don't seem to go back.  Maybe we need a schedule and then we would know
when to find people there.  It is hardly being used and I want you all to
feel free to use it.  I wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it.

Let me post the address here again.  It is a long and envolved address so
you will need to make a link on your desktop or put it in your "favorites".
  The address is:

http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=2dd647b0

Remember, you only have to enter a name but no password.

Use it!  Let me know when someone will be there and I will try to come.

Ned