ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Peveto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 02:58:39 -0500
Hay phil,
just thought of something else.
When pastor mark and I went through that hurricane, we had no one else to
rely on, so we had to pray and believe God would get us out.
and then i let satan, say there's something wrong with me, cause a doctor
says my liver feels a little larger then usual.
And he wanted some test done but gave me two months to get them done.
After that doctor said that I have had pain, and satan says see you have no
faith.
But I'm writing here now,
Satan you have no power over me, and in the name of the one and only true
Lord, I bind you over this stuff all of it in the  name of Jesus. You have
no power no athority, nothing over me, or anyone else on this list who is
having problems.
Your tactic is fear, and lies, and I bind them in the name of the Christ
true Son of  god.
Thank you father for this answered prayer, and knowing that we are human,
and we doubt, but you love us and only want us to trust in you.
Phil, thanks so much for your help tonight.
Rhonda 2