ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:02:22 -0500
I am so sorry it has come to that! I had hoped that Grechin would  see the
light, and want to give back to you and her children the love that you've
shown her.
Adiction does not play  fair!  Sometimes don't you wish it were a person at
least then the fight would be even.  But we will let God fight the fight,
though Grechin and those we love do have free will and can freely choose
drugs over God if they want to!
Rhonda