ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 04:31:42 +0000
Father in Heaven we ask that you be in this situation and put this man out of the way of doing anymore harm to anyone.  Thank you Jesus for your intervention.  In your precious name we pray.  Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries