ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:09:55 -0700
Rhonda Rhonda,

The tricky thing in forgiving someone like a molester is to forgive without
forgetting.  I forgave my brother for molesting me, but I remembered it in
that I didn't leave my nieces and nephews alone with him and warned my
family to follow the same practice.   What I learned from that, though, is
that forgiving is for us, so that bitterness doesnt' take over our lives.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!