From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:01:08 -0400

Two more responses to the Hershey miniature quandry...attempting to be educated consumers.
When I called Hershey, I was specifically told that the malt only goes into the rice crispie product, which is then added to the Krackels, but not the regular bars. He told me there is malt listed, because it is in the Krackel bar.
Again, Hershey's numbers is 800-468-1714. Maybe if we flood them with calls, someone will get to the bottom of this.

Lin

You got a different person than I did because they told me that all of the
chocolate that makes the miniatures have malt in them and that they do mix
the chocolates all together to make the miniatures. Since they have
differing opinions among their customer support and the miniature package
says that there is 'malt' in there, I would err on the side of caution and
avoid them, but that is, certainly, a personal decision.

Sorry, this does not work for me.  I eat a miniature, I get a stomach ache...  Regular size bar I get nothing...

*******
*******