ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 21:34:36 +0200
Oh, yeh, I know the difference. They exist in both my languages.

When looking for a strictly easy to read version, I might turn to
something like the NIRV (New International Reader's Version) rather
than a paraphrase.

I've heard differing opinions on one English version I like also: The
Good News Bible (Today's English Version). Some consider it a modern
translation while some people have denounced it as a paraphrase.

We used the Good News bible in my church's youth group 20 years ago
and some of my more conservative friends chewed me out because of this.

Cheers,