ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:47:00 -0400
7bit
From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Yes, it does seem sort of unreal...like one of those day time talk shows,
"families affected by drugs!!! Mother runs car through dentist office
injuring patients, daughter has accident drivinb under the influence of
drugs injuring granddaughter!!
Surely, I don't know this family, much less am a part of them!!
Rhonda