ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 05:54:09 +0100
base64
From:
David & Rachel. <[log in to unmask]>
Hi folks,

Well believe it or not, I've just spent another two days in hospital. Returning home yesterday late afternoon after having complications with the catheter.

All is OK now, but I will have to continue with a permanent catheter for a while until things have settled down and then I can go back to using the intermittent self catheter.

It may all sound complicated, but we are always refreshed with the knowledge that every day is a newday.

We awoke very early this morning to the sound of an orchestra of birds singing, I love to hear the dawn chorus.

Rachel tells me that we also have a lovely sun rise, so once again it's a beautiful day.

Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice!

Have a great day everyone and no matter what happens, God is working His purposes out in us.

With boundless blessings,

David & Rachel.

Count your blessings.

www.newday-prince.me.uk