ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:01:58 -0400
Hi listers,
Just wanted you all to know that though I am not posting a lot here lately,
I am still reading and following the threads and especially the prayer
requests.

Julie, I know that today is the day you let Lear go.  I know that you made
the decision for Lear's good and not based on what you want.  May God bless
you for loving Lear enough to give him up.  May God bless you and fill that
empty spot in your heart and life.

Phil,  I am praying for Ruth.  This must be very trying for her.  I pray too
for the doctors and that the proceedures will prove to be exactly what is
needed for the healing of her retina.

Rhonda 2, may God make a way for you to have the needed traing to be
productive in the work place.

Karen, I am praying for Mike and that God will heal his prostate cancer.
 Steph, praying that you are growing stronger and more patient each day with
you little one and enjoying her more and more.
Phil, I pray too for Debby and for all those for whom you pray.

May God hear and answer all the echurch requests.

Ned