ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 05:31:25 +0000
Father in Heaven thanks for healing Verns sinus infections. Also Lord we ask that you be with Pat's mom Helen keep her strong and clear her sinus infection also.  We ask that you clear up Pat's bladder infection also.  Clear up all of these infections Thank you Jesus.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries