ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:02:09 +0000
Well Phil I do not see you that way.  I know you care because you love the Lord and love Chris but sometimes it takes tough love to get things done.  No one likes to be harsh but sometimes we just have to do it.  Remember Jesus got mad at the vendors vending in the temple and tipped over the tables while yelling at them.  And I know he still loved them.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>