ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 10:54:09 +0100
They're OK except that my relations and extras coming to our meal would
always put them on to my plate so that I had far too many and the rule was
that I had to eat everything Christmas day or my dog got it.  Anyone who
knows me will understand that my dog was not allowed things that would make
her ill!  Anyway, now there's just Mike and myself and he loves them so I
can have as few or as many as I please!  Freedom at last!

--
Carol