ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince;- David & Rachel. newday-prince international <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:28:52 +0100
CJ,

Thank you so much for sharing your courageous story. We are sure that it has touched the hearts of all who have read it.

Rachel and I also have our story to tell and if you would like to read more of God's story in our lives, then it can be found on www.newday-prince.me.uk

As the story unfolds, coping with blindness, bereavement, bullying, a double transplant and given only 3 days to live plus much more - we hope and trust that you will see God's grace, love and power working in our lives.

Rachel and I believe that if Jesus Christ is in your life, then you have a story worth while telling. So CJ, tell it with all your might!

We look forward to getting to know you and others in E-Church USA more as time goes by.

With big blessings,

David & Rachel Prince.

Now reaching into 40 countries

with a confident communication of