From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 15:15:36 -0500
Here is a very thorough discussion of all GeForce 4 related products.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_4

I used to download drivers regularly for GeForce series 2, 3, and 4 video cards. My recollection is that there were constantly new "improved" drivers. Some were from NVidia, some were from others. Some were "approved", some were not. Some were for specific OS's. But they were all in the same sequence of product numbers and seemed to work for all present and past NVidia cards, regardless of manufacturer. My rule of thumb at the time was to have the latest (highest numbered), proven driver installed, paying attention to which were most popular (most downloaded). I used to get the drivers from the Guru of 3D.
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?id=10
The Guru provides a lot of information about drivers, old and new.
At a glance, it appears that the latest ForceWare 9x.xx drivers will work with your card, but I also wonder if your older card requires, or will benefit from, the newer drivers. You might try both a recent driver and a popular (sucessful) driver from the GeForce 4 era. They're all available at the Guru's site. HTH some.