From:
Ron Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:48:01 -0500
I am trying to find out what types of rotors that are user friendly to those
of us who are totally blind.  I found one allegedly with Braille markings on
the controller.  I am pasting some info about it.  Has any one ever used
this rotor, and if so are you satisfied with it.  Please critique it for me!

D E K5POG
Ron

Ham- SP
Ham 4 Rotor and Ham SP Braille Control Unit
-
-
$574.00
-

Control only - marked visually and in Braille
-
51747
$249.00
-