Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 00:51:56 -0500
Hmm. I remember reading about wars between different sects of Buddhist
monks. Pretty violent fellows.

I think there are few veg armies simply because there are so few veges.
There just are not that many people who refuse to eat meat, and most of them
are women anyway.

As for adrenaline in meat, who cares? Animals drug down by wolves or lions
should have it even worse. Animals we hunt probably have a lot less
adrenaline.

Besides, has anyone ever tested to see if there really is adrenaline left in
meat after slaughter? And have they tested to see if it has any effect on
the eater?

All whistling in the wind, far as I am concerned.