C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:43:50 -0500
Hi Ken,

  Oh, I know - my response was more in repsonse to the Washington post article saying - "With control of the U.S. Senate hanging in the balance, Allen dispatched teams of lawyers and operatives across Virginia in search of the votes he would need to win."   That makes it sounds like - votes where lost or misplaced... It makes it sound a little nefarious... hence my use of the word fraud.

                                        Trisha