C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:49:39 -0800
like i said earlier i surfed into this site for the
first time today. i did google some of the names and
some i quite easily identified as being in the groups
that the article said they were in. a few were so
common arabic names. it appears that there are several
people with the names and therefore hard to find if
they are actually people in the group this article
assigned to them.

so take it ever how you wish.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747

(http://voice.yahoo.com)