C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:42:01 -0700
i'd forgoten you were in hawaii. i just recieved a
1991 pearl harbor 50th anniverary medal that i won in
the sept auction at big island coin club in hilo. i
have been a member there for years even though i have
only actually been at 2 meetings. i bid by email.
i plan to exhibit some of my hawaiiana at next years
georgia numismatic association's annual show. it will
be unusual material for the georgia state show.

http://mail.yahoo.com