BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:10:33 -0800
It all looks the same to me but that's probably because this computer is
old enough that most folks would consider it an artifact and want me to
wear white cotton gloves and a dust mask when handling it.  Instead I eat,
drink and breath all over it and the cats walk on it.  Ruth

At 7:13 AM -0500 12/31/04, Pamela S. Follett wrote:
I've recently started to be interested in type fonts because we've been
making labels for our coffee, as well as one of our vendors has asked us to
design labels/gift certificates/ingredient lists for them.  Their specs
were, "We want the swirly things on the gift certificates, you know?"  So,
I paid a little more attention to the selection I had available on this PC
and began to wonder where some of the names came from.  Thanks CP for
getting me started on my journey.

- Pam or Pam or Pam or Pam, which one do you prefer?
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT