Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:46:38 +0100
A friend had a quadra but had problems of noise from the power supply.

I believe it went back for attention but not sure how/if it was resolved.

Having said this, he lived in rural scotland and had a background noise
level that most of us can only dream of.  Noise from the quadra was about
s2 on 80 metres.  Most of us would not even notice.

Not sure if it was a one off or a general issue with the quadra.