From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:38:34 -0400
I became active again in the summer of 02 and, having a viable sideband
station for perhaps the first time in my ham career, I  worked exclusively
phone until this past fall.  I finally got around to trying CW again in
November ans, since then, I have worked  twice as much CW as phone.  I got a
keyboard keyer, am up to 40 wpm and am having probably the most fun with ham
radio in 37 years.  Many folks have found the fear of CW to be much worse
than the doing.  Lou.