From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 19:00:33 -0700
Hi Richard,

I had mine with the apex of an inverted vee at about 45 and the ends maybe
about fifteen feet above ground.  It worked very well for both domestic and
DX on 40 through 10, worked very well for local and intermediate contacts on
80 but not well at all on 160.  I hope that helps a little.

Good luck and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX