From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 14:28:21 -0400
Hi, I have the 6.0 CD at home, and I may try to see if 7.0 for some reason
is the  culprit for my problem with Pine s I encountered the problem with
it going to sleep a few days after installing 7.0, but one thing I have
noticed with 7.0 is that when you are in MS DOS or telnet mode, you don't
 have to put JAWS in "say all mode."  Is there a way of making that same
script work with other telnet programs?