From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:49:10 -0400
    Colin:

Another thought here:  Wouldn't some of this be solved if FRS/GMRS radios
being used on the search were tone-encoded?  This could be hard though for
non-trained team members to do on the fly during a search, but it may be
worth considering.  Again, I'm bringing all of this up for discussion with
the commander of our SAR organization.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ