From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:54:32 -0700
The PIEXX VS-1PX voice synthesizer is a physical and functional equivalent
of the original Kenwood VS1 voice synthesizer. This voice synthesizer is
used in TS-940, TS-711A, TS-811A, TS-440 and other Kenwood transceivers. The
VS-1PX speaks only in english with a pleasant male 'American' accent. The
kit includes the VS-1PX board only, you may need to procure cables for
certain installations.
http://www.piexx.com