From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 22:19:53 -0400
Hi;
I thought I vaguely remembered you using one of these radios.  Does this
thing also come with crystal filters for cw and or phone or are they part of
the package.  Sounds like you need the rs232 adaptor to use the external cw
unit to read menus.  Any idea how big this external cw thing is?
I thought I saw a list of people who wanted to build but can't find it now
if my life depended on it.  Sounds like this might be something worth
considering.  I'm not much for qrp or cw for that matter but with the
amplifier it might be a rather nice radio.  A bit pricy but what isn't
Rich ----- Original Message -----