From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:21:02 -0400
If there's something I need, it's relatively inexpensive, and that I don't
want to wait for, I'll buy at CompUSA. Otherwise, I do all my accessory
purchasing online. The staff at CompUSA is about at the same level as that
at RadioShack--in other words, don't expect experts and know exactly what
you want.