From:
Ham Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 22:17:42 -0400
Danny,

I think you were the guy working at WalMart that needed something to alert
you when you needed to return to a certain area.  This might help...
Steve, K8SP
This is the lat of them and when these are gone we can't get anymore. If
you want one of these great systems, just email

JOBARŪ DRIVEWAY PATROL INFRARED WIRELESS ALERT SYSTEM
ALERTS YOU TO VISITORS, INTRUDERS, VEHICLES OR CHILDREN COMING AND
GOING!
The Driveway Patrol Infrared Wireless Alert System keeps you aware of
intruders or visitors anywhere around your home.
This amazing system is wireless so you can place it anywhere that you
want to monitor motion such as your mailbox, driveway, garage or any
room inside
your home.
Just place the sensor wherever you want and keep the receiver with you
and you will be alerted whenever something or someone crosses the
invisible path.
When an intruder is detected a pleasant yet noticeable chime is sounded
alerting you of their presence long before they reach you. The weather
resistant sensor installs in seconds with a screwdriver and has up to a
400 foot range.
This system uses 1 '9v' battery and 3 'C' batteries (not included). The
wireless receiver may also be plugged into a 4.5v DC adaptor.

Features:
Operates on one 9-volt and three C-cell batteries (which are not
included)
Sends alert when people, vehicles enter driveway or approach mailbox
Wireless; motion-activated; weather-resistant; 400-foot range
Sensor installs with screw on any surface: door, post, garage
Portable receiver has three settings: high or low chimes

Dimensions: Sensor: 4-1/4' H x 2-5/8' W x 2-1/4' D; Receiver: 5' H
x 3-5/8' W x 1-1/2' D

Price: $29.99

All of our products are guaranteed to be as advertised.  If for some
reason you don't like the item, it can be returned for a store credit.
Some items also come with an extended manufactures warrantee.  We will
also provide you with superb customer service.  We also ship utilizing
FedEx so that all your items are insured, against loss or damage. Feel
free to ask for references before purchasing!

Blind Treasures
2813 IrisDale Ave
Richmond, VA 23228
Phone: 804.266.3062