From:
Ham Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:38:47 -0400
Synthesizer on 2000 reads frequency and you can set the PF button to read
S-meter as well.  In memories, it reads memory number and frequency, I
think.  It reads the menu settings such as menu 20: off, Menu 21 F, menu 22:
2.8 and so forth.

It does not read power level, whether speech processing is on/off, etc.  You
can set power level relatively by hitting the power function on the menu and
rotating the multi-channel knob which beeps at either extreme.

Steve, K8SP