From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:02:06 -0500
hmmm, never worked before but it does now. BTW, if you turn on mic control
you don't need to reprogram a button as enter, that's kind of a waste if you
ask me to reprogram 1 of the buttons you might need when there's already a
button with that assignment if you turn on the mic control.
#14.18 Keypad Direct Entry

You can select the desired operating frequency, memory channel, or tone
frequency by entering numbers directly from the mc-53dm microphone. To
use this function, assign the enter function to any programmable function
key first.
...skip some stuff...
Tone Frequency Number Entry

1 Select the desired band.

2 Press tone to activate the tone function.

3 Hold F for 1 second, then press T.SEL. The current tone frequency
appears.

4 Press the mic key re-programmed with enter. "---" appears

5 Use the mic keypad to enter the number corresponding to the desired tone
frequency. Consul the table given in "selecting a Tone frequency" to find
out. how the tone numbers correspond to the tone frequencies.

Below are the tones for the v7, I think the 707 is the same.
CTCSS tones

1: 01 67.0
02 71.9
03 74.4