From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:10:31 -0500
As far as I can tell, Rich's messages are in plain text.  Having said
that, however, I've also noticed that Rich has a heavy finger on the
shift key, which sometimes causes the second letter of a capitalized
word to come out in upper case.  That second letter causes screen
readers to say very strange things, which might make you think the
text is garbled.  I only know what's happening here because I'm
reading the text on my braille display.

Steve