Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:47:07 -0500
7bit
From:
Richard Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Disclaimer:
First, be SURE you are at a legitimate site that has the actual file.
It can be a little hard to find a safe site on occasion...
Get the link from a referal from a friend or a trusted site...

Download the file to your hard drive in a location you can find and
will have permission to run programs from. (Can't be a limited account,
or some other users private folders (if any)...)
Right click on the download link (if you can) and try "save link as" or similar
wording...  (I have a couple download managers so I can't quote the default
menu options.)

After you find the file, run it outside the browser...
The "error" or trouble you are having is likely due to security settings
(or recent patches that "helped" your Browser security)...

I get "errors" like that all the time when I try to do things inside my
browser, since my security settings are so high...

If this does not help, write back to the list...

                                         Rick Glazier