Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:12:51 -0500
7bit
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 11:23:54 -0500, Philip <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  While less common than flat feet,
> high arches are another structural problem that also puts stresses on the
> feet (and legs and back).

I have high arches, and notice that walking barefoot comfortably requires
putting the weight down on the ball of the foot with each step. No stress.
Might even prevent or reduce flat feet.

When I wore shoes or boots with heels and really effective ear plugs I
could hear the impact of each step when the heel hit the ground. The shock
travelled all that way through the skeleton, surely stressful.

William