Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:25:03 -0600
The limiting of nuts is more due to PUFA's and the free radicals caused by
the consumption of PUFA's.  Weight loss is related to limiting carbs not
fats.  If you are concerned with losing weight then cut lose on the PUFA's
and take a vitamin E to reduce the free radicals.

For us, we eat Paleo because it fits our life style and makes us feel more
energetic and healthy.  The weight thing takes care of itself.

Wayne