Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Everyone @ As If Productions" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:36:20 -0500
Hey JC --

I'll let others more qualified answer the biological questions here.  I'll
address the controversy ;-)

The problems you are having are clearly related to diet - this much is
obvious to your doctor and everyone - although the true cause of the
problem is rarely addressed (or actually compounded) by the mainstream
media and medical profession.  Example at hand: the phrases "low fat diet"
and "high fat diet" are used as though they mean something.  They
don't.  If you subsist on a "high fat diet" of McDonald's food, you're
gonna die.  But if you subsist on a "low fat diet" of processed corporate
food, guess what?  You're also gonna die.

What is much more important is the *type* of fat you eat, and even more
important (IMHO) is whether you're cramming your body full of the TFAs,
antinutrients and harmful chemicals in all those "low fat" brand name
products.  Remember that recent dietary study that showed a "low fat diet"
did not decrease women's chance of disease?  Those "low fat" women were
eating brand-name cottage cheese chemical cocktails!   I bet most of your
family does, too.

Check out "Guts and Grease: The Diet of Native Americans"
by Sally Fallon and Mary G. Enig:
http://gettingprimitive.com/?q=node/111

Fat is your friend.  Get the poison out of your food.

LVX
TF

GettingPrimitive.com - A Natural Inquiry
the new web joint from as if productions
http://www.gettingprimitive.com