Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
SUBSCRIBE PALEOFOOD Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:50:41 -0400
Thank you all for your advice.

Actually, when I said I was having trouble giving up grains, I meant that I
had given them up but it was just harder to do than giving up dairy (which I
also did).  Today is day 8 and I am feeling better.  I am also, though,
having a hard time accepting increasing the fat as, although I am only about
10 lbs overweight and exercise regularly, I come from a family where
everyone has high cholesterol.  I have been doing the low-fat thing for so
long, that it is hard to switch.  I am famliar with and have "The
Cholesterol Myth".  Still, I am dreading my next blood work.  What does
happen with people's cholesterol numbers on this diet? I just haven't been
feeling energetic for about 8 years and have been plagued by sugar cravings
and the insulin dymptoms.  I am hoping this diet will revitalize me -- that
is my primary reason for trying it.

Thanks again.