Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:07:07 -0600
7bit
From:
Don Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
I guess I am considered a newby and I understand and experienced the
feelings of weakness nausea etc., you described after six days of paleo.
I also, as many may recall, had troubles having normal BMs. I was given
and followed the advice of many to up my intake of spinach, prunes etc.,
Now I'm like clockwork shortly after I have breakfast. I'm also very
glad to report that although it took almost 3 weeks I am feeling much
better now then I can remember in years. I am a type 1 diabetic with
associated complications of CVD etc., and am also experiencing
tremendous improvements in blood sugar control, lower BPs better energy
output and many other health improvements. The only significant change I
made was to switch to a strict paleo diet. My family physician was
initially apposed to the idea but now she is becoming interested in the
info on this site. I commend the open support I received and see others
receiving from the many very knowledgeable participants on this site.