Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Everyone @ As If Productions" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:18:04 -0500
At 04:09 PM 4/9/06 -0700, Mermaid Rose wrote:
>I looked at the chart of his food intake and I was not impressed.

Jason is a very talented writer and a provocative thinker.  I'm a big fan
of his blog.  But I don't think he totally "gets" the diet concept.  He is
young, and he's doing it to lose weight.  I've written him about the need
to remove not only carbs but also food additives, preservatives, TFAs,
etc., but his response was rather shruggish.

Despite the fact that his blog is about anthropology, social decline and
the idea of becoming a "tribe" to ride out the fall of civilization - a
fantasy I can relate to, sounds very romantic - really I think he's only
doing the diet grudgingly.  He still wants to eat potatoes!!!

But I like the kid.  I actually wrote up some thoughts inspired by his
Paleo experiment over at GettingPrimitive.com:
http://gettingprimitive.com/?q=node/95

LVX
TF

GettingPrimitive.com - A Natural Inquiry
the new web joint from as if productions
http://www.gettingprimitive.com