Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
SUBSCRIBE PALEOFOOD Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 19:46:19 -0400
I am reading Cordain's book and trying to change to Paleo from a low-fat,
mod carb diet.  I am on day four and have been experiencing dull headaches
from the start, even though I did not cut out caffeine.  What I have totally
cut out are grains, dairy, potatoes, and sugar, although I am putting a
half-tsp of honey in my tea first thing in am. I definitely feel that I am
in some type of withdrawal.

I have had chronic problems with IR - sugar highs and lows, waves of
fatigue, sugar cravings for years.  I am about 10 lbs. overweight and have
exercised regularly.  I am having trouble getting the paleo breakfast
together and today I definitely hit bottom between breakfast (fruit and
walnuts) and lunch (fish, butternut squash and salad).

I do have a latex allergy - having worked for years in  hospitals - I
develop sneezing and swollen eyes if I get latex fibers around my face.
Then, I read on this listserve that people with latex allergies can have
reactions to certain fruits.  I have definitely increased my fruit from 2
pieces to about 4-5 now.

So, any advice about the headaches, general malaise on the first few days of
the diet, latex, and breakfast, would be appreciated.