Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:40:21 -0400
you bring the aggravation on yourself. If you had a license, this stuff
wouldn't happen and this isn't the only list where you're suspect, fact is,
a few list owners you post messages on frequently have been asked to remove
you because it's very commonly believed your actions are illegal if you can
get the radios you want and your intentions are if not which is more than
likely the case. If you do have a license, stop your childish game now, and
let some one know what the call is. If not, go get one so you don't have to
post angry messages because you're so embarrassed about being found
out.You're acting like the worst of the lot and your actions have guilt
written all over them. I hope you don't find what you want, I know I'd never
sell to you nor would most with any sense of morals.
John Miller, proud VE, holder of amateur radio extra class license N1UMJ and
GMRS license WQEE732